GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just broke it off with the gf

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
we were fighting because she didn't want me to go to parties when she's not around. i told her that's a lack of trust and that she needed to have faith in me. she told me to either choose partying or her and i told her it isn't the partying it's the fact that she's trying to put me on a short leash and control me because she doesn't have faith in me.

was i wrong?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
yes you should have just smacked the bitch up

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
lol, terrible

I shouldn't say this, but whether or not you're right or wrong is completely dependant on how well she gobbles the knob.

Last edited:

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
and then if you really cared about her and your relationship try and work through it and fix it to make the relationship stronger. Everyone deals with that trust thing at one or many points in a relationship, it's normal, and so is fighting lol.

DROID_behavior

.:. m a s D U B .:.
Car(s)
GTI MkV BMP
looks like you can start posting in the 'real girls' thread.. :p

but in all seriousness, if something as little as going to a few clubs/shows can break you up... it wasn't meant to be

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
Immature. Do you bring her with to some parties? Then she should have nothing to complain about. A man needs his freedom. If you go to 50 parties and never bring her, I can kinda understand. No matter what, still should have smacked a bitch

GTI CANADIAN

Lookin for a Hottie
Car(s)
08 VW GTI RS
Si Killer shoulda choked the bitch.

Next thing she'll be getting between you and your fast.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
What's right or wrong all depends on your outlook and expectations of what you're looking for in a relationship. If what you want to do differs from what she will allow you to do, and it's important to you...we'll then you did the right thing. She may be insecure, or trust lacking. Either way...if you care enough and think she's the right one for you then you try to help her with the trust issues. And if she's not worth working the the lack of trust and all, well then you let her go.

Personally speaking, I couldn't be with someone who didn't allow me to go hang out without her, or questioned me every minute for it. Just too much kiddie drama for myself. It wouldn't work. My girl doesn't trip about that stuff though. Matter of fact, she typically doesn't even ask me what I did the night before (when I go out with friends) if I don't bring it up first.

You're young right? Run through a few and forget about it. :iono: