GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's all Coming Together...

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
HydroGTI said:
i love the kit, how much did u pay for it? and did u get it through the dealer? if so what was your monthly payments with and w/o the kit

Thanks for the props everyone. PRICES FOR THE KIT are on the 1st page of this thread. Yes I got everything through the dealership, and took the car home looking like this. Bumped my monthly payment up $20.00 bucks. Kit costs $1400.00 divide that by 72 months, and there you go.

:headbang:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta,

Im in Loganville right off 78

i just picked up my GTi this morning from Jim Ellis....i had the best experience over there ive ever had at a dealer...plus there is a sales man named Jeremy over there that was real cool...told me about a shop over there off of Cobb Parkway or close to it

i sorta figured u were up north...by looking at the houses in the pictures...it looked like either alpharetta or marietta :biggrin:

but shoot me a PM and we can find some others around us with some MkV's

Dude123

Oval Champion
WoW! But 4 grand for that body kit and wheels is truly a lot of money.

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Very nice. Did the Votex parts come painted at that price? I'm digging those wheels but they are a bit expensive...not sure I could hand that kind of cash to the dealer for wheels.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
A41.8QTM said:
Very nice. Did the Votex parts come painted at that price? I'm digging those wheels but they are a bit expensive...not sure I could hand that kind of cash to the dealer for wheels.

No the parts come Unpainted, but i heard there gonna be offered in stock body colors soon, don't know if they'll be the same price. I paid a total of $500.00 to get the kit painted and put on, also included was fitting the new rims with tires, putting the rims on, and doing a front and rear alignment... I financed the wheels and kit, so NO cash was handed out... Wheels are definetly pricey, but if you see them in person, the finish on them is nice, they are really put together well. I honestly didn't find a set of aftermarkets I liked better. I mean BBS's are cool but everyone has those on Dubs, Super Tuner wheels are not my style. I really am happy with these.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
UPDATE:

UPDATE: I'm an IDIOT... the wheels I got are the smoked version of the Khartoums, just confirmed from the parts order the dealer faxed me. I originally asked for the silver ones, but they ordered the smokes. I have the option to change them, on the dealer's dime, but I don't know if I should. Some peeps over at Vortex say these R better looking on my U Gray Dub... What DO YOU GUY'S THINK? I haven't been able to see the silver ones on a car yet, and I don't want to be a dick and have them order them, just so I can say "no" I like mine better.

VWDADDY

Certified Monkey Wrench
Nice , see you at DurtyFest.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
+2. smoked looks better on your car

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)