GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Issue #1 with new car

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
gentlemen...let's not get nasty here...we are all vdub lovers here. we all know that vw isnt the most reliable company out there, but we buy them because they are fun cars to drive and own. can't we all just get along???

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Bottom line is people are aloud to voice concerns with there car on a forum. Believe it or not, that's one of the perks of checking out a site like this. I for one love to see what's going wrong with others cars so that I may better check my vehicle in that area to make sure that it is running ship shape. So get use to people "wondering" and being "curious". It's what we do as a species and it's what's got us this far (from an evolutionary standpoint anyways). You will accomplish far more working out problems together then you will taking others advice on this page and say....working it out by yourself and quit whining. Hopefully that person doesn't work in a profession that requires them to be in a roll that utilizes a great deal of teamwork. Read my signature on the sentence below this and think.

icbigotenks

Ready to race!
Be lucky you dont have my jetta.. i seem to replace bulbs once a week. Im a huge VW fan, i plan on buying a new GTI when i can afford it... but my Jetta sucks with these electrical issues ive been having

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
icbigotenks said:
Be lucky you dont have my jetta.. i seem to replace bulbs once a week. Im a huge VW fan, i plan on buying a new GTI when i can afford it... but my Jetta sucks with these electrical issues ive been having
My friend got rid of his 1.8T Golf for the same reason. It's funny because he switched to Japanese at about the same time I bought German and I was always pro Japanese and he was always pro German.