GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is your Fast MIA? Read this...

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I just called VW Info (1800 374 8389) to inquire about my fast (it's been almost three months) only to find out my name was not on the mailing list. I would suggest that you call VW if you are missing your Fast and find out WTF.

I am in Canada, but I think this is a NA number as it gives instructions in English, French and what sounded like Spanish.

Now find your Fast!!!!

Joe Diver

DFW Wolfpack Schlagetot
Thanks for the info...I've only had my MkV less than 2 weeks....but I called and verified they do indeed have all my info. I was told 8 to 10 weeks, call back if I don't have it by then.:w00t:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
if vw isn't getting the buyers name? is it possible that the dealership employees are putting there names down to get fasts? if not, why the lapse in communication between vw & dealerships

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Teknophreak said:
Errr...do Canadians get a Fast? I thought it was a US-only promotion.

I saw one in the stealership when I picked up my car and the dealer assured me I would be getting one. I was told that all gti purchasers this year would get one.

vw4ross

Autocross Champion
Wow, I got my FAST in about two weeks. The letter enclosed was dated one week after my purchase, and the box was sent a day after that. I wonder why UPS ground took a little longer than usual. Must of been the weekend or something.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I called the number at the top of this thread while I was still reading...it's been three months since I've brought my car home and I felt like breaking someone's cohones. :biggrin:

I was told that I didn't get a membership in the VW club because the one I got with my 03 GTI was still valid until 2007. Whatever. The Fast...I will get it but they cannot provide an ETA.

YAY!!:bs:

Accel

Rally Car Champion
1-800-DRIVEVW is the number to call. I wasnt on the list either, apparently they arent shipping them out at the moment, but I am now on the list to recieve one when they start sending them out again. It's been 6 months since I've had my car now.