GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ipod apps

amrjon

Ready to race!
My daughter got an ipod touch for christmas, if I were to say 'borrow it' for mucking around in the car which apps should I be looking at?

I've heard of dynolicious a few times, its it worth a go? what sort of accuracy does it deliver? any others similar worth taking a look at?

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
i just looked it up. A lot of good reviews on it. Its up to you if you want to spend the money and try it out.

amrjon

Ready to race!
?
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I know there was a post on here somewhere a while back, but new stuff appears so quickly I though I'd ask.

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Excuse my ignorance, but how will Dynolicious work with an iPod Touch? I thought it only works with the iPhone 3GS because of the built in compass? Correct me if I am wrong. During the calibration, it asks you to tip your iPhone on its side and so forth etc..

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
Excuse my ignorance, but how will Dynolicious work with an iPod Touch? I thought it only works with the iPhone 3GS because of the built in compass? Correct me if I am wrong. During the calibration, it asks you to tip your iPhone on its side and so forth etc..

I think it works with the 'gyroscope' function which is basically just tilt motion which all touch screen iPods/iPhones have. My regular iPhone 3G runs dynolicious alright

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
?
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I know there was a post on here somewhere a while back, but new stuff appears so quickly I though I'd ask.

Oops.

Just bung Dynolicious into the search field on the Aussie forum. :thumbsup:

Dingah

Crusty Aviator
Car(s)
Audi SQ5
Computes using measured accelerations from the built-in accelerometer much like a rate gyro and uses the mass of the vehicle to compute other data - it can provide rough order of magnitude data and will suffer from a range of inaccuracies but is a good 'fun' type app.

Dingah