GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Im thinking of getting an R32

AHB900

alright guys i am going to go do some more reading on R32s and DSGs i wouldnt want to get one without knowing whats up... Thanks guys

Blitzen

Professional .....
DSG adapts to the driver. So the difference that you felt might have been just the adjustment to two different drivers.

Quantumphysics

Ready to race!
dude - once you get past the lust stage - go test drive some other AWD (EVO - STI) cars before you just run out and buy an R32. The R's are very nice - but are very heavy (no manual trans either) and won't slam you in the seat unless you get a supercharger. All I'm saying is take your time and try out other cars - see if you can find someone who has a stage two gti - and drive that on a nice country road. If you have the cash - go test drive a 135i.

AHB900

Ive giving thought to all the cars you just mentioned. Ive driven the GTI stage2 and stage 3 and i just really want to get away from the fwd thing and ive considered the evo,sti,and 135 and researched them im for some reason just not wanting the evo and the sti i think is super ugly (the new one) and the 135 doenst like to be modded they tend to blow their turbos and engines when reflashed.

Quantumphysics

Ready to race!
Ive giving thought to all the cars you just mentioned. Ive driven the GTI stage2 and stage 3 and i just really want to get away from the fwd thing and ive considered the evo,sti,and 135 and researched them im for some reason just not wanting the evo and the sti i think is super ugly (the new one) and the 135 doenst like to be modded they tend to blow their turbos and engines when reflashed.

then the R32 is KING!