GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm feeling like a cheap Whore.

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Took some more pics on Tue. night. Not very good with my new lens but am definitely enjoying it. Just wish i had some sort of editing tool. Oh well here are the Pics comments welcome...Mustang is my friends car not too much bashing:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_3379_2_2.JPG
    IMG_3379_2_2.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_3407_2.JPG
    IMG_3407_2.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,044
  • IMG_3409_2.JPG
    IMG_3409_2.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 1,043
  • IMG_3418.JPG
    IMG_3418.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 1,045
  • IMG_3420_2.JPG
    IMG_3420_2.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 1,036
  • IMG_3427_2.JPG
    IMG_3427_2.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 1,537

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
very nice stance on the gti, and the cobra wheels always look nice on a mustang :)

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Holla fo a dolla? ;-) Looks good Mike, any changes or future plans?

lol, well my plans included super RS' and unfortunately it came down to this lens or those. The lens wasn't quite that much, but that popping noise i was telling you guys about ended up being a bad strut:mad: ... so now i have to wait to see what KW wants to do like either send me a new coil and ship out the old one or i might have to remove my coil and send it back before they send me a new one. Kinda sucks, but im really hoping the shop where i purchased them can fight for me to get the new one sent out without me having to send in mine first. But until i get out of debt, it'll just be DIY mods and things under $100. (end rant)

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
what lens?

canon 16-35II 2.8, something way beyond what i needed for being an amateur, and these pics don't really do it justice, but i guess it gives me a reason to want to get better and maybe take some Photography classes.

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV
canon 16-35II 2.8, something way beyond what i needed for being an amateur, and these pics don't really do it justice, but i guess it gives me a reason to want to get better and maybe take some Photography classes.

i can get u photoshop cs3 if u want :] :thumbsup:

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
i can get u photoshop cs3 if u want :] :thumbsup:

I'd appreciate that Ray:thumbup: . Im not sure the next time ill be out to any meets. Gotta get my car taken care of. Did you ever get your exhaust put on?