GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I want one badly....

dago

..what?..
These have to be the sweetest quads i have ever seen.
Billet Aluminum frame, 4 cylinder, 100 hp 75lb-fttq, full race exhaust, 4 piston calipers, race suspension, OZ wheels....list is long...
Check out the site and read up....$50,000....lil much though....

Edit: this thread in noway is to compare Quads, GTI's, 4 wheelers, or couch's. Nor is it a thread to argue about the definition of a Quad....... Just thought it was sweet....geesh.

http://www.gg-quad-northamerica.com/index.htm

Attachments

• 1129_o.jpg
    1129_o.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 328
  • GG Quad - blue and white 3.jpg
    GG Quad - blue and white 3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
See, at this point in time you're completely taking away what a 4-wheeler was meant to be. Those things would be destroyed if you ever took it off the pavement. 4-wheelers are for off-road shenanigans, not speed. :frown:

dago

..what?..
See, at this point in time you're completely taking away what a 4-wheeler was meant to be. Those things would be destroyed if you ever took it off the pavement. 4-wheelers are for off-road shenanigans, not speed. :frown:

um....this quad IS NOT made for off road......and um, this quad WAS made for speed...so, your point was what again?

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
Thay're badass, no doubt, but they're not technically quads without 4WD.

Add a front diff. and you can call it a quad.

I'll bet they're fun as hell to drift, though! :thumbsup:

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
um....this quad IS NOT made for off road......and um, this quad WAS made for speed...so, your point was what again?

It's the same thing as if I took your GTI and turned it into a couch. It was never meant to be a couch, it was meant to be a car. It may be a damn comfy couch but no matter how good it is at being a couch it's still something it was never meant to be.

Does that make more sense?

dago

..what?..
It's the same thing as if I took your GTI and turned it into a couch. It was never meant to be a couch, it was meant to be a car. It may be a damn comfy couch but no matter how good it is at being a couch it's still something it was never meant to be.

Does that make more sense?

um...no...jesus christ.....

This is a thread about a Quad "converted" into a "street" Quad.....
not a GTI turned into a couch(which is not a good example of the point you were trying to make :biggrin: ).....what about this...a boat turned into a jet ski...(never work).....a bicycle and put a motor on it...(nope never work)

How about this....look at the cool pictures...oooooooh sweeeet.

tricky713

Ready to race!
not a tru quad. doesnt have 4wheel drive and quads were too ment for off roading. thats why they have 4wheel drive. i agree there cool but y not just buy a crouch rocket. i sure an r1 would smoke that thing.

dago

..what?..
i know i was thinking the same like "OMFG dago is a fuckin moron!"

5 year olds w/ no dub or a car for that matter, need not apply to this thread.

..you have been having plenty of fun in the RC thread....go there and play..
..leave this thread for the big kids...k?...

Mod note: I have whited out the inappropriate comments. Please don't insult others even if they insult you. Use the Report Post to Mod button if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

tricky713

Ready to race!
5 year olds w/ no dub or a car for that matter, need not apply to this thread.
..you have been having plenty of fun in the RC thread....go there and play..
..leave this thread for the big kids...k?...

WOW, you think because your older then me you are superior to me. If you think so your fuckin crazy. I should have just as much respect to any one on this forum regarless of how old I am or if i drive a vw or any car at all. Yea, im 16 years old, dont have a full license or car but i bet i know more about cars then you do. Just cause you come back with a smart ass remake doesnt mean im not going to either. So go fuck yourself, and yea i have been in the r/c theard for a reason. Its because i know something about that hobbie so i figured i'd help. Do you have a fucking problem that I know shit about r/c cars. Whats the point of a forum at all if im not going to spread the information i know to others. So, dont be a bitch because that shit in this thread isn't a real quad and you think it is. "edit: was already warned."

Mod note: I whited out the inappropriate comments. Please refrain from personal attacks, and insulting posts. This is the second time I've had to edit your posts in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: