GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

i love this little thing

Big Jerm

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Just got my VAG tool from Ross Tech and was scared as shit to use it on my car. Took one sec to erase the fault code on my air bag...this thing is nice.

Attachments

• forumvag1.jpg
    forumvag1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 429
  • forumvag.jpg
    forumvag.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 423

bkmk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I was thinking of getting one. It seems like a pretty easy interface, I'd be scared I'd eff things up trying to get the easy stuff like coming home feature and the automatic windows from the keyfob.

Is it worth the money?

Big Jerm

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I replaced my deck. Unplugged the 4way switch and pass side air bag light plug that’s why I had the fault to begin with. Nothing serious.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
ah k, making sure, had an incident where someone borrowed a vagcom, cleared the code, then POP they went off.

bkmk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Is having that plug and the software something you guys use often? I dont wanna be payin alot for something I use once; you know what im sayin?

Or you could check the link in my sig ;)

bkmk5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Haha... yeah i read your thread last night actually! I don’t like bothering people... I know your services are free+ tip for your generosity but I'd feel like a mooch. I'm in Melville 9-6 everyday.

Haha... yeah i read your thread last night actually! I don’t like bothering people... I know your services are free+ tip for your generosity but I'd feel like a mooch. I'm in Melville 9-6 everyday.

Dude, don't feel like a mooch, I love this shit!

Seriously come out to the LI meet this week, I'll be there and be vagging most of the night!

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Just got my VAG tool from Ross Tech and was scared as shit to use it on my car. Took one sec to erase the fault code on my air bag...this thing is nice.

hey can you post the part number or which items you bought. theres so may different ones on there.