GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hot little car

Colleton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI w/DSG
I was returning a truck to a friend today and my wife was following me in the GTI to give me a ride back home. I never got to see it in action before, as I was always the one driving it. I have to admit, it's a pretty hot looking car when it's in motion, and the votex kit really adds a lot to the look.

It's my wife's car now, but it was my best buddy for the past year and we had a lot of fun together. It's just nice to see it from another perspective. It's weird riding in the passenger seat though. :smile:

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
agreed. the other week I installed H&R Supersports and my brother was driving my car around while I was in the other car and I was amazed at how nice/rare the car looked on the streets. In my area, I barely see any MkV GTIs around. only jettas and golfs and passats... I love when im driving and see another GTI on the road with its DRL HID's approaching and past by. really nice car :thumbsup:

Whiteboy88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 VW GTI DSG
No doubt they r sweet lookin rides. Not many around my way maybe 3-5 and they look good rollin by when I see em.:thumbsup:

yes they do ..

i live in miami and there are alot of them, or maybe i just notice them more than anything else. its still nice to know that its not every ones cup of tea to drive a hatch :thumbsup:

ajt23

Banned
yes they do ..

i live in miami and there are alot of them, or maybe i just notice them more than anything else. its still nice to know that its not every ones cup of tea to drive a hatch :thumbsup:

Yeah Ive always like having a unique ride so IMO its nice not to see em everywhere around here. But its also sweet to get on here and see how some people seriously mod these things.:thumbsup:

Whiteboy88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 VW GTI DSG
Yeah Ive always like having a unique ride so IMO its nice not to see em everywhere around here. But its also sweet to get on here and see how some people seriously mod these things.:thumbsup:

indeed. sadly alot of times i see older ppl cruising in them. and every now and then i see a modded one, puts a smile on my face. just like having other gtis park next to me :)

ajt23

Banned
indeed. sadly alot of times i see older ppl cruising in them. and every now and then i see a modded one, puts a smile on my face. just like having other gtis park next to me :)

Actually I dont mind seeing older people driving em. Hell I hope I still have good taste in cars when I get that age. Most old folks around here have Buicks or Mercedes(not that anything is wrong with owning a Benz:biggrin:).

Whiteboy88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 VW GTI DSG
Actually I dont mind seeing older people driving em. Hell I hope I still have good taste in cars when I get that age. Most old folks around here have Buicks or Mercedes(not that anything is wrong with owning a Benz:biggrin:).

i just like to see modded ones lol ..

ive seen an older couple in an R .. i was like lucky bastard

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
2x
I don't see too many GTI's here either..Golf's,Passat,Jettas,Tiguan's..but I got to see an Audi TT silver today,while going to Stu Leonard's (Cross County NYC) this afternoon in the left lane.

Oh my...that car was sweet...and hauling ass too.......:wub:

Whiteboy88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 VW GTI DSG
2x
I don't see too many GTI's here either..Golf's,Passat,Jettas,Tiguan's..but I got to see an Audi TT silver today,while going to Stu Leonard's (Cross County NYC) this afternoon in the left lane.

Oh my...that car was sweet...and hauling ass too.......:wub:

i think you'll find anything you are looking for within a car drive where i live

i've passed 2 m5's before.. about 4 bentley coupes.. 1 lambo.. 1 r8 ( that car is sex) lots of s5's

but gti's still make me happier

sloMk5

2007 GTI
I got to watch my car doing 0-90 pulls and it was pretty awesome. They do look pretty damn good rolling around with a proper stance. You really cant fully appreciate your own car until you see it roll by imho.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
yeah i had that happen awhile ago.

an APR distributor took my car for a drive while i waited at his shop, and damn it sounded so good pulling out of the lot and onto the road. really made me happy.

mike2727

Ready to race!
i just like to see modded ones lol ..

ive seen an older couple in an R .. i was like lucky bastard

I have mine modded, and I guess you could consider me "old" at 48 :biggrin: