GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey JoeDriver

evileli

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking for a Bra for my car. Can you post some more pictures of your car? & how much and where you got it. I'm leaving on a 10 day road trip next week and i want to protect my car from bugs, rocks, and other stuff.

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
It will do more damage than it will protect. The bra constant grinds against the paint and any dirt or grime that gets under it will act like sand paper. I had a bra on my first car, which was black, and after a week the paint was ruined. If you really want a bra get a clear bra, I believe 3M makes a decent one.

evileli

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not to worried. I just want to use it on road trips. I wash my cars weekly and wax monthly. If you still have the bra are you willing to sell it?

Joe Diver

DFW Wolfpack Schlagetot
Hey...there's a few more pics of it in my garage....it's a 2 piece set and I'll mostly run only the hood piece because I like the looks of the front end too much to cover it up...unless I'm out on a road trip. As long as you take care of your bra, keep it and the paint under it cleaned and waxed (I use Zaino) you won't have any problems. Used to be that paint would fade and all sorts of nasty things would happen, but you really do have to go the extra mile and keep it clean...take it off in the rain, dry it out, blah blah blah....Not saying you don't or didn't do this Finnigan...ymmv.....

It's the one from Volkswagen...ordered it in the parts department of my local stealership...paid $122 for it....tried Colgan and such but nothing is out yet, at least that I could find with a cursory look at the usual suspects. If you look close at my sig pic, you can see the red "GTI" above the driver's side headlamp.

evileli

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for getting back. I search my nuts off yesterday looking for a bra. Finally just called VW and they did have one just not listed in driver gear. Ordered mine today. By the way in the middle where the honeycomb grill is there some kind of screen? Thats what i don't want to clean when I get back.