GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R Sports poll

How are your stock shocks doing with your drop?

• I have H&R Sports and my stock shocks are blown.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have H&R Sports and my stock shocks are holding up superbly.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I have other "sports" springs and my stock shocks are blown.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have other "sports" springs and my stock shocks are holding up superbly.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
These MKV's haven't been around near long enough to have an effective poll. But if you want, you'll probably get a bunch of people saying they're holding up fine. They should be, they haven't been on that long.

GTI2007

kirk180 said:
These MKV's haven't been around near long enough to have an effective poll. But if you want, you'll probably get a bunch of people saying they're holding up fine. They should be, they haven't been on that long.

So true. The NA GTI has only been available for like 5 months. Nobody can already busted his shocks on this short period of time.

gti mkv

Ready to race!
i like them, but my complant is that the rears are alittle soft for hard launches. back end sinks alittle too much...but overall handles great. perfect drop for daily driver. not to low where you have to worry about scrapping and bottoming out. i can pull into and out of driveways without dipping my nose into the cement. and it is not jaw chattering either. very nice ride. i would recommend different shocks with this setup.

d.C

DJ
gti mkv said:
i like them, but my complant is that the rears are alittle soft for hard launches. back end sinks alittle too much...but overall handles great. perfect drop for daily driver. not to low where you have to worry about scrapping and bottoming out. i can pull into and out of driveways without dipping my nose into the cement. and it is not jaw chattering either. very nice ride. i would recommend different shocks with this setup.

hm ... i don't experience the soft rear. i agree that its the perfect drop for daily driver, i asked a few frd and they said the ride is still comfortable compare to stock.