GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTILOVER93 Build Thread

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Check the youtube one just uploaded it to youtube...let me know if it works thanks!

Ill take more pictures of them for sure, anything special you wanted to see.

just want to see them lit up.. don't they have an orange turn signal? -- have a connection @ hella that can get me a discount on them.. curious if theyre worth the cost or not.

danizer

im a fob
hey man very nice setup! i bought the same set of tails lights recently and have been debating whether to get the rear fog on vagcom haha...are you planning on doing that?

just want to see them lit up.. don't they have an orange turn signal? -- have a connection @ hella that can get me a discount on them.. curious if theyre worth the cost or not.

definitely worth it, the orange centers dont light up for us spec mkv i think

GTILOVER93

Passed Drivers Ed
Car(s)
07 5dr GTI w/ DSG
hey man very nice setup! i bought the same set of tails lights recently and have been debating whether to get the rear fog on vagcom haha...are you planning on doing that?

definitely worth it, the orange centers dont light up for us spec mkv i think

Thanks dude...I think Ill do it soon if I can find a vag com any where I live lol...I cant get it because I have a macbook pro! Nope the us spec does not light up if I remember correctly :iono:

GTILOVER93

Passed Drivers Ed
Car(s)
07 5dr GTI w/ DSG
Did it cost a lot more to shipped to Canada?
Like the exhaust?

YES IT DID:mad: but is was worth every penny!

-ECS OEM euro r32 bumper 800$, plus shipping 400$, Dam duties 300$, the paint and shaving 460$!!

-Catback Exhaust 1100$,Down pipe 570$, 350$ for shipping, Duties 250$

It is my first car and planing to make it look nice is not cheap, thanks to German Engineering!
:bowvw:

Millennium Falcon

Ready to race!
YES IT DID:mad: but is was worth every penny!

-ECS OEM euro r32 bumper 800$, plus shipping 400$, Dam duties 300$, the paint and shaving 460$!!

-Catback Exhaust 1100$,Down pipe 570$, 350$ for shipping, Duties 250$

It is my first car and planing to make it look nice is not cheap, thanks to German Engineering!
:bowvw:

What the hell do you do for a living? When I was 16 I was a cashier and worked a pizza place! If you say yur parents flip the bill I aint hatin just curious!!:thumbsup: