GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTi3333 CTS Turbo built motor vs. 335i full bolt on

Eugene-Taiwan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gintani S/C'd E92 M3
more boost was added and a new CTS tune!

335i
3'' full system including downpipes
large intercooler
bypass valves
GruppeM intake
larger exhaust houseing
AEM meth
Procede tune

GTi
3'' full system
CTS intercooler
Aquamist HFS3 meth injection
built motor + CTS turbo kit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ0TenQgKL8

wizzo

Ready to race!
You are using the 5557? Did you go with eurodyne?

fastgti69

M3 Eater
Fast GTI Eugene. How is your car doing!?

wizzo

Ready to race!
Yes it's on the CTS tune using the maestro 7

I told you to get in touch with CTS and you would be happy with their tune and maestro :D

Nice kill man!

Eugene-Taiwan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gintani S/C'd E92 M3
Good to hear man, running high boost yet? lol

not right now but I got rid of my connecting boot on my intake and picked up 2 psi of boost. lol

it seems like the charger we sucking in so much air the boot collapsed thus looks boost on the high revs. Raped the LP560-4 HARD last week

I told you to get in touch with CTS and you would be happy with their tune and maestro :D

Nice kill man!
ya for sure!

our shop in Taiwan is doing a R32 Stage 4 lol

dmonstruo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW
I showed the videos to a friend of mine that has a 335 with full bolt ons, he said that if the 335 was JB3 it would of being a different outcome. Is this true?

Eugene-Taiwan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gintani S/C'd E92 M3
I showed the videos to a friend of mine that has a 335 with full bolt ons, he said that if the 335 was JB3 it would of being a different outcome. Is this true?

show him the video with the Rob beck turbo upgrades and he will say something else.... like DAMN THAT GTi IS FAST:thumbsup:

fastgti69

M3 Eater

That guy has no Idea what he's talking about. RB turbo is an upgraded turbo for the 335's. They push about 500-550 whp easy. Regular 335 FBO and tuned will hit 400whp at most. That GTI is retarded fast, and so is that 335.

TSiUG

sleeper...

how so? I thought vishnu(procede) and jb3 put down very similar numbers with equal bolt ons.....:iono:

Eugene-Taiwan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gintani S/C'd E92 M3
how so? I thought vishnu(procede) and jb3 put down very similar numbers with equal bolt ons.....:iono:

They do