GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Interior Photos

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
I rode long time ago with a friend in his LEON by SEAT and let me say the interiors are exactly the same. It seems VW adopted the SEAT car interiors. :w00t:

I will choose from the interiors black color.

Last edited:

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
What about this? I did a 5 min job using photoshop. I am not that good using it, but this is what I was thinking about doing. What are your thoughts?

interior red.jpg

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Not bad. But I don't think it would look too good with United Gray. Now if your cars was candy white, black magic, or tornado red then it would look a lot better.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Yea, you might be right. I think the red is too red. I am going to play with it some more when I have more time. I would love to get the GTI on the headrest stiched with red at least.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I like it, looks kinda like the Golf Speed interior. Would be hot with a red or black exterior, especially if you can get rid stitching on the seats.
Why not anodise or ink the aluminium strips instead of repainting them? That'd result in a more subtle red tint whilst keeping the OEM metallic look.

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
I think it's a cool idea, I'm toying with the idea of putting a red pinstripe on the exterior door strip. Very old school GTI and that's cool with me. My guess is if you were to buy this, it would likely be in carbon fibre.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
I really like the idea of adding red to the interior, but I do not want to go over board with it. I will have to mess around more with it.

GTI689

Oval Champion
a few pics of my car with package 1

the color of the seats are darker then they apear in the pic.. coudnt figure out how to turn the flash off..

the_saint

Touring Car Champion
omghi2kt said:

Is that the standard cup holder for pkg 2 mkv's? Is it Euro only? Mine doesn't look like that =(
It's euro only.
There are some places that sell it (can't think of any right now) but apparently it is a BEE-YATCH to install it. I guess you have to take the whole console apart...it's a few hour job.