GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my R32 back

Mr645

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 R32
Time to turn in my CC loaner. Nice car, but the turbo lag is annoying. But after 8 days the parts to fix the airbag system came in and the car is fixed.

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
Congrats, its a great feeling to get the R back. I had the CC as a loaner too, amazing gas mileage and I really liked the interior...

Mr645

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 R32
I did notice about 26mpg in the cc, compared to 19 in my R32. I liked the radio in the 2011 CC. The stocker in my R32 sucked, like one step below what comes in an $8995 Kia. The Bluetooth phone interface worked really well.

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
I did notice about 26mpg in the cc, compared to 19 in my R32. I liked the radio in the 2011 CC. The stocker in my R32 sucked, like one step below what comes in an $8995 Kia. The Bluetooth phone interface worked really well.

i was riding the CC like a baby bc the dealer gave it to me w/ the gas light on and it got 32mpgs on the highway. returned that thing bone dry - Kramer style.

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
turbo lag? on the 2.0T with a tiny k03? you sure you weren't just waiting for the auto transmission to downshift and equating that to turbo lag?

congrats on getting the car back.

Who cares...op got car back and started a boring thread...:clap:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
turbo lag? on the 2.0T with a tiny k03? you sure you weren't just waiting for the Automated Manual transmission to downshift and equating that to turbo lag?

congrats on getting the car back.

:biggrin:

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
Yep, and it works very nicely. I had a 2010 CC R-Line Stage 1 APR. Loved it. Gone now because I just didn't need another car, but it was great. No lag IMO.

I need to win the Lotto...:bellyroll: