GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my new CAT BACK NEUSPEED

mitong

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
For now it dosent sound much louder then stock, but it has a much deeper tone, guessing it will sound better after a few days/weeks. I love it, the car feels a lot lighter and just cant get my right foot off the pedal:biggrin: . Got a smoking deal that i could not resist and pulled the triger:wink: , also got the Neuspeed mount (torque arm insert) shift is a lot crispier, i will get the down pipe by next month, they did not have the intake on stock ( i wanted it too), will probly get it by next week. From here on there is no more stopping Neuspeed all the way, too follow... down pipe/intake/pullys/sway bars and all the works they have for my car:headbang: .

mitong

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
by posting the sound online it really wont justify the real sound:iono: , listen to the 2.5 rabbit on the exhaust tread and its very simillar, all i can tell is the noise has changed a little bit to better from yesterday to today:thumbsup: . LOVING IT

GOLfAh

V/ IsLaNd bOi V/
how is the neuspeed chip or flash? i was thinkin bout gettin one.

GOLfAh

V/ IsLaNd bOi V/
wats da advantage of goin back stock? my technician is a certefied vw mechanic and says it wont void the warrenty. anyways itll cost $400 for me and dont know where else to get a good chip and whats good out. if anything i would go giac or revo cuz i here bad things bout apr.

TypeR_126

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
For now it dosent sound much louder then stock

FWIW, it will be much louder when you get the DP. No mistaking it for stock at that point. :evil: