GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines

gmc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 2014 Golf R
Finally got a good pic of the various colours that we received into stock last week. Of course, the single set of red ones are for our car... :biggrin:

In addition to the Clear and Black in stock, the following colours are available, but may take up to 4 weeks to arrive as they'll be manufactured to order.

Green, Carboline, Red, Clear, Blue, Electric Blue, Yellow, Orange.

Attachments

• goodridgelines.jpg
    goodridgelines.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2,218

gmc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 2014 Golf R
Sorry, here's the link.

They're on special until Dec 26th.

Only 1 x Black and 4 x Clear in stock, and maybe 1 x Red if someone buys them before I fit them.

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Can you actually see them at all from "outside" ??

gmc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 2014 Golf R
The factory ones are black, so are difficult to see. With the coloured ones, they'll be much easier to see, especially when the front wheel's at full lock. Not sure about the rears.

Looks like the Red ones are gone. I'll have to order some more.

mrx

Connoisseur
Car(s)
2007 CW Golf GTI 5dr
I get the feeling that GMC's business is going to go through the roof in a couple of years once everyone's GTI's start running out of warranty!

gmc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 2014 Golf R
Noticed the Whiteline swaybars are out for the GTI - is it too early to ask for an opinion or feedback?

I'll post up product photos as soon as they arrive. I'm ultra keen to fit the anti-lift/caster kit.

Do these have ADR compliance?

These are all ADR compliant.

Fully ADR/DOT compliant with an outer plastic sheath around the stainless steel braid, anti-whip fittings and FMVSS-106 compliance tags with date of manufacture on each line.

I get the feeling that GMC's business is going to go through the roof in a couple of years once everyone's GTI's start running out of warranty!

Let's hope so...

The line isn't actually clear right? I mean, its a sheath over the line thats colored?

It's the outer sheath that covers the stainless braiding that's clear or coloured.

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
I have these Goodridge lines in my other car ... The Golf fittings are WAY cheaper than some makes (as they are more common) - the actual line is very cheap, it's the fittings that cost.

People comment on how firm the brakes are - and how the feel is so progressive. The slotted rotors and DS2500's all around help a bit. :thumbup: