GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

golf R k04 and some other racecar goodies

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
well, i have decided to part out my car as i am trading her in for something else. there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of the parts listed bellow. its just personal choice that i made. most of the smaller things already got sold locally, but what i have left are :

-golf R k04 with under 5K miles on it $800 shipped
-godspeed Twintercooler 270 shipped

-autometer carbon fiber boost/vac gauge with bsh tap and steering column pod $90 shipped
-3" catless DP $90 shipped
-42DD 3" non resonated catback for mkv GLI with dual wall tips $400 shipped
-rare 5x114.3 superstar dish 17x8 all around 3 piece forged very light wheels 1000 + shipping

Last edited:

FlaDubNut

Rice Eater
Car(s)
2007 GTI 2DR
Your K04...did you just bolt it on or did you do other work? Tuning, injectors, hpfp??

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
Your K04...did you just bolt it on or did you do other work? Tuning, injectors, hpfp??
Tuned by DM and s3 injectors with autotech pump. Pump and injectors are sold tho.

DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
To help out a friend, I told him I'd do discounted software for whoever bought his K04.

Whoever buys the K04 if you need software, contact sales@drivermotorsport and they'll get you sorted :thumbsup:

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
thanks man! its a great deal, and im willing to let it go super cheap since i need cash asap
DV relocate is sold

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
Shit, if I wasn't in Spain for the next 2 months I wouldve grabbed your DP and Boost Gauge...

GLWS

Car(s)
Subaru
thanks!!!

if i wasnt planning on a f23t, i would buy this and save it for an install next year. good luck with selling the rest of your stuff and hope you get that money