GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GLI vs. MS3

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
Backstory: Father in law had surgery last night, but had an apointment for his car today. Asked me to take it in to have service, so wife drove GLI and I drove the Mazda. She is as big a racer as I am... this was only gonna get bad, because we have wanted to run this MS3 forever, and he drives it like an old Caddy.

30 Roll: MS3 gets the jump, Wife diddnt hit the gas ON THE THIRD HONK!!, GLI pulled around the MS3 after about 100, VW wins by about a car

25 Roll: After a short how-to on roll racing, we got a clean run. GLI wins by about two busses (not the special kids kind.. the full size)

Dead Stop: Wife launched car at 3000 and never feathered throttle (car has LC) MS3 pulls about half car, by 3rd gear, GLI has a 1.5 car lead... then we see red and blue lights on other side of the road, and shut down quick and duck into shopping center.

Cliff's Notes: 2 rolls, one dig
MS3 - 0
GLI - 3

Its is amazing what the DSG can do, I have been racing for nearly 10 years, and most of that is on manuals, so I like to think I can shift pretty fast, but every time I did, the GLI would put 2/3 a car on me, instantly. Im very impressed.
I knew I would prolly beat it, but its hard to catch races with a bright yellow "family car", so I brought my own race!

Sorry no vids, I needed a third person, and both my hands were tied up :thumbsup:

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
would be a total blowout... the eclipse is prolly 80 hp down on the GLi... hence im looking for a new car

AbL_FTR

FTR Performance TX
Car(s)
MKV Jetta GLI
lookin to sell any parts for the GLI?
Hey watever happend to our run?
PS my car is running like shit at the moment!

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
lookin to sell any parts for the GLI?
Hey watever happend to our run?
PS my car is running like shit at the moment!

for sale?nothing really at the moment, at leat i can think of, unless you wanna swing by the garage and see what I have :biggrin:

Our run? I cant wait!! late Jan im taking it down to Sealy, but first im about to order new wheels and tires.... the MS3 race showed how bad they truly are at this point.

Whats wrong with the car? Anything I can help with?