abad GTI: ur a bitch for crying about it
abad GTI: get the fuck over it
abad GTI: over drive your ass down here and pick it up
GtiGuy182: why u getting heated about it
GtiGuy182: im not going to drive down
abad GTI: cause your blowing up my thread for your whining
abad GTI: nobody gives a damn
abad GTI: take your ass to the dealer and buy one
GtiGuy182: i said i would buy it if u shipped it...ur the one whose going to have the kit forever
GtiGuy182: i already got quoted 950 for the kit
abad GTI: so go buy it
abad GTI: why you so worried about what i do
GtiGuy182: im not worried
abad GTI: cool so stay out of my thread then
abad GTI: i will not ship it so its done
GtiGuy182: so post it in regional forums kid
abad GTI: why?? someone might want to make a trip to pick it up
abad GTI: but i will post in there too just for you
GtiGuy182: i dont care im going to post at will
abad GTI: well if its with more of your whining do it elsewhere
GtiGuy182: im not whinning
abad GTI: i have a 5 year old that doesnt bitch as much as you
GtiGuy182: ok u hurt me with that one
GtiGuy182: done spaz
abad GTI: yep...just give my your address so I can get you those tampons

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
it's a pain in the ass, but you gotta do what you gotta do to if you want them sold. good luck. FYI, I wouldn't want to make myself look like a jerk while trying to sell something... :frown: (even if people are persistent about the shipping/buying)

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
it's a pain in the ass, but you gotta do what you gotta do to if you want them sold. good luck. FYI, I wouldn't want to make myself look like a jerk while trying to sell something... :frown: (even if people are persistent about the shipping/buying)
Sorry but this guy has been on my ass for a while about getting me to ship to him and he won't take NO as a answer. Im in no rush to sell...it will sit in my garage until someone comes to pick it up.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
dude i shot ya one PM saying if u could and u take it up the ass like ur gf

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i live in NE basically like 6-8hrs prlly

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
I wasn't trying to be a badass I just wanted to help you out with your watery eyes and bleeding vagina. If you really want it that bad then I will ship it to you. $1500+shipped and its yours. I dont want to hear any of your bitching anymore cause im offering to ship it to you. What do you know about being a dubber?? This is probably your first VW.

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
I wasn't trying to be a badass I just wanted to help you out with your watery eyes and bleeding vagina. If you really want it that bad then I will ship it to you. $1500+shipped and its yours. I dont want to hear any of your bitching anymore cause im offering to ship it to you. What do you know about being a dubber?? This is probably your first VW.

why the hostile verbal abuse man......

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Damn, nm, that IS pretty far for you GTIguy.

Ouch. :eek:

told you abadgti :frown:... i think if you sucked it up a bit and was more patient/calm (or nice) :iono:, you would've had customers. just my .02, but i think it's too late :eyebulge::bellyroll:

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
I was thinking of buying your coilovers...but not anymore. sorry man
Coilovers are sold anyways, but why wouldn't you buy from me? Cause I didn't cater to this guys needs and kiss his ass. He has been posting BS in my FS thread since the first time I thought about selling the kit. He thinks it is as easy as going down to the post office and mailing it. Check my feedback on ebay im a legit seller I just dont have patience for idiots.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=abad_gti&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
actually this is my second GTI....and im 19yrs old so thats pretty go for my age..and i am a real V-Dubber i help out my fellow brothers not fuck them over and bitch at them....and for me being an idiot i think u just made ur self look bad and all because u didnt wanna bring the parts to ups and put them in boxes...

Last edited:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
the mods are going to delete this thread if you guys keep bashing on eachother, ship it dont ship it, buy it dont buy it. it is a lil to far to pick up, and it is a pain in the ass to ship large items, but if you want to buy or it sell it bad enough you gotta do what you gotta do.

abadgti

Go Kart Newbie
actually this is my second GTI....and im 19yrs old so thats pretty go for my age..and i am a real V-Dubber i help out my fellow brothers not fuck them over and bitch at them....and for me being an idiot i think u just made ur self look bad and all because u didnt wanna bring the parts to ups and put them in boxes...
Do you really think its as easy as bringing it down to UPS and putting them in boxes?? If thats what you want me to do I will ship it no problem, but if it arrives broken or scratched up thats on you. If you think thats what being a dubber is about then you really have no idea. Do you think im going to go out of my way and ship a whole bodykit to you cause you drive a VW?? Sorry man but you are out of your mind. How did I fuck you over?? I never took your money and told you I would ship it...I told you from the gate that im not going to ship it.

Will a mod please lock this thread...