GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fuel cuts and no boost.. Please help

GaragePotato

Hey guys, I don't usually post on here but I desperately need help with my mk5. I've been experiencing the dreaded fuel cuts. Car would run fine under regular driving, but once it warms up and I'd go WOT to try pass on the highway in 4th through 6th gear, I would start experiencing fuel cuts at about 3k. So I ordered a new "Assembled by ECS" pump. It is an oem Pierburg pump body with high flow Autotech internals preinstalled. I also replaced the timing belt and water pump. I also had the low oil pressure light on. I found that my balance shafts were slopped out in the housing. So I ordered a new balance shaft deleted unit from ECS. Today I finally got everything back together and took it out for the test drive. The car has almost no power, doesn't feel like its building boost, and won't rev past approx 4,700 rpm. I am also getting codes p2293 and p0087. Any suggestions on what I should do next? Is it possible that I reassembled something wrong while changing out the timing belt that would cause low fuel pressure? Any help would be very appreciated.