GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FT Feeler: Work VS-MD 18x9/10.5

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I'm putting out a feeler for my some what unique set of Work VS-MD's. There are not very many sets of these floating around the states, and I've recently had them refinished through VR wheels with a Black Chrome center, polished lips, black barrels 2" front lip, 3.5" rear lips 7" barrels. Specs are 18x9 et38 18x10.5 et32. Pretty good fitment for a MKV/6/Passat/Eos/A4/A6s. Tire specs are 225/35/18 and 235/35/18s. These are a true 3pc wheel. Often Work wheels are welded together. These have been split apart, and are completely rebuildable. If the specs are too much for you, I still have the OG 3" work lips to take these to 18x9/10 et38 all the way around.

What I'd really like is another set, possibly 19" or even 20" of Bentley wheels, or possibly some 18" Super RS's, etc. Just nothing 17" or smaller, and nothing I have to put cash ontop of. I'd put the value of these at $2500+ w/tires and spacers. Im not sure I really want to sell, but I'd listen for the right price.

OG Work Finish.

It still had the Original Work Stickers on the Barrel when I got them. They're legit.

Manufacture date