GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS s3 intercooler

vwrunna08

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
vw gti
I'm selling a used s3 intercooler with fsi modified hoes. I put about 5,000 miles on it. Its in perfect working condition. Looking for $200. I stay in Coconut creek FL, willing to drive a few miles to sell. Let me know asap, I might have it sold next Thursday at the Boca meet. Thanks for looking. Steve 954-328-4182

murcie

Ready to race!
I am very interested. Like drive down today to get this interested. I will shoot you a text in a little bit when it gets a little later. Shot you a PM.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, wondering if someone could post an update on their Golf R upgrade. I read through the entire thread and no one really discussed the newer BP version of the IC, just the BE version. Is there actually any difference here?

Is the BE version worth upgrading? I know its inexpensive, but if folks are upgrading from the stock IC on the R to bigger & better, shouldn't we also consider the move? The K04 isn't much larger than the IHI turbo.

Also, maybe I missed it, but does the BE version strap onto the TSI motors w/o any modifications? Is it the same modification as the FSI motor?

big_c

Ready to race!
I'm selling a used s3 intercooler with fsi modified hoes. I put about 5,000 miles on it. Its in perfect working condition. Looking for $200.2

Boats n hoes