GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: PODI "Skid Plate", MD

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
[Mounting bracket is SOLD]

[The hole less grills are still for sale if you want to pick them up with plans to buy the Podi bracket down the road.]

Ran this for a while, believe I paid like $75 for it shipped when they were first released. The aluminum bracket is soft and has some stress fractures in it. nothing that I would worry about, seeing as the plate reinforces the integrity of the entire piece once it is bolted on. Two of the "stainless" bolts are rusted on the head. Other than that, it's pretty much as you see it.

Just as a warning you do need to "drill" a hole in your fog cover to screw this into your tow hook. I did just that, it doesn't look pretty but you literally cant see it at ALL behind the plate once it is installed.

I have a set that is pre-mangled...err I mean "drilled". Which can be included...or not. Your decision.

the 'pre-cut' Open Fog Vents: $20 + actual shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

Without the vents: $20 + actual shipping anywhere in the lower 48. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Skid Plate
The Skidplate is a removable license plate mounting system that uses your towhook to attach to the car.

Plate base is aluminum and the bolt is CNC cut from aluminum as well. All hardware to install is included.

Compatible with the following cars:
Audi A3, B6A4, B6S4, B7A4 and Volkswagen Mk5
$60.00 USD

(http://podi.ca/Accessories.aspx) Scroll down a little.

(For what it's worth the Open Fogs are legit OEM pieces, not ebay ones. These fit perfectly)

Last edited: