GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS NY: Yokohama S.Drives

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Hey everyone, I'm probably a stranger to most of you by now. I was a very active VW enthusiast back when I had my MKV GTI. Some of you "old-timers" on here may remember me, but I'm sure many of you will have no clue who I am anymore. I left the VW world when I moved up north and bought my Subaru. The reason I am posting on here is I have some tires for sale, and in a size that is pretty common among GTI owners. Here's what I've got:

I've got a set of nearly new Yokohama S.Drive Ultra High Performance tires for sale. The size of the tires is 225/40/18. I'm looking to get $300 obo (I could be flexible on price.) They were only used for about 4,000 miles, and still have excellent tread depth left. The reason I am selling them is one tire has a small bubble in it, and I decided to replace all four, instead of just one. I am unsure which tire currently has the bubble in it. You are welcome to buy the entire set and figure it out, or I'm willing to part with tires individually, I just want them gone and not taking up vital storage space. Feel free to post here, PM, or email me (bobby.scarano@gmail.com) with any questions you have about the tires.

Last edited: