GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: My FAST (the actual car)

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
Well, priorities change and I need to sell my beloved FAST to do other things in life that's more important to me at the moment.

BMP Pkg 1 6MT with 18" Hufs, car was purchased on 2/20/06 and has been garaged almost all the time, just shy of 11k miles right now. 10k service was recently performed and the car is in perfect condition, no nicks or dings and of course no scratches, no accidents.

A few small mods: H&R Sports springs, body-colored side markers and euro switch with auto function for night time. I have 3 sets of floor mats, the original carpet mats, GTI monster mats and GTI carpet mats, they will of course come with the car along with my FAST action figure which hasn't really been out of the box.

Car is located in Berkeley area in the San Francisco bay area, I prefer to do a local sale but I'm willing to work something out if you want the car but are not local.

I'm asking for $21k or best offer, I also need to get a new daily driver for under $5k so if you have a Nissan Maxima, Honda Accord or Toyota Camry for sale I'd be interested in checking it out

Thanks for checking this out, I love the car to death but this is just not the right time for me to be keeping this car so I have to let it go, and it'd be best if it can go to the home of another dubber.

Last edited: