GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS---Gti mkv awe down pipe and straight pipe

ThunderMKV

n00b but loves VW
Car(s)
GTI MKV
this will fit the 2007 and it should fits tsi, ccta is a certain emissions thing theres ccta and some other 1...im the other 1

ThunderMKV

n00b but loves VW
Car(s)
GTI MKV

ThunderMKV

n00b but loves VW
Car(s)
GTI MKV
03-19-2012 11:55 AM #17
Alright, so I just got off the phone with AWE while texting the OP.

^ Picture I was sent.

John from AWE told me that their downpipes (maybe he meant cat, not sure) are stamped with the AWE logo, and that everything they have sold included either a metal or ceramic cat. OP's downpipe is catless and with only one o2 bung past where the cat should be included.

We were trying to determine whether this was a cfba or ccta downpipe, and eventually settled on the possibility of this being one of the first downpipes they sold for the FSI, but without the AWE stamp or cat, he couldn't make any guarantees of the origin of the product.

tl;dr:
- Possibility of an awe product
- Possibility of mounting to the FSI
- Will need to have a second bung drilled and welded after the turbo flange regardless of CFBA/CCTA. If a CFBA with 3 o2 sensors, two bungs must be welded, one after the turbo flange, the other pre "cat area" (I say that because there is no cat).

See the install instructions here to confirm: http://www.awe-tuning.com/resources/....0t-downpipe/=

I hope this helps any prospective buyers! GLWS!

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
Im so confused,

-Is this AWE
-does it have 1 or 2 o2 sensor things
-is this for a TSI or FSI
-Zip code of location
- is this 3" inside diameter
-what's the diameter at the end (where it mates with exhaust)

I have an APR down pipe but I'm looking for cat less.