GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Forge Blow Off Valve for VW

Jinjabreadman

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Gti White
As the title states.
I have a Forge Blow Off Valve that I have used for about 2 months its not a complete kit however the missing pieces are cheap and easy to get.

Forge Motorsport for the 1.4T, 1.8T & 2.0T FSI and TSI engines, including the late 2011-2013 fitted with the IHI turbo, (the 1.4T needs additional fitting kit FMBGFK3) found in a wide range of vehicles from VW and Audi.

The result is a full replacement atmospheric blow-off valve that integrates seamlessly with the OEM electronics and results in absolutely no fault codes, no check engine lights, and no detriment to the performance of the vehicle in any way.

You will get everything pictured below
Minus the hoses (any auto shop will have extra hose)
and boost tap

Asking $80

Thanks for your time

ckabin

Passed Driver's Ed
Hose yes. boost tap.. no. I purchased one off of a guy in the US missing just the boost tap.. called a few vw specific shops in the area (including ones that sold forge parts) and no one had a boost tap. I finally tracked down a shop in richmond hill who had the APR boost tap in stock.. it was $70... as is the forge one... so unless you ALREADY have a boost tap for a gauge and just require a "t" fitting. they aren't easy to find someone sho has one in stock.. or cheap for that matter.. That being said.. his price is VERY fair for what he is missing...

not pooping on the thread.. just informing people that it isn't going to be SUPER cheap... but a fair deal.. this part new is about $300.. whoever gets this will be all set at about $160 ish...

Free bump..