GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 1973 Cadillac Coupe Deville

SpecialFX

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I need $3000 out of it to break even, but I will consider all offers. Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping, though if you arrange a carrier, I will be there to send it off for you.

As much as I love this car, I found a 78 Lincoln MarkV that I like better, but I need to sell the Caddy to even think about it. It's a 3 speed auto with a 7.7L V8 (472). Color is the factory gold, but it's not original. It was a pink Mary Kay. There's some rust, but nothing that has me terribly concerned. Power windows and seats work fine, power antenna wasn't hooked up when I bought it, so I don't know if it works or not. Cruise does not work. Automatic climate control, A/C needs the conversion to whatever the new fluid is (R132 or something like that?) The passenger side lock is touchy. It has a new starter, + battery cable, and one the rest of the parts come in, will have a new waterpump, all new belts, new radiator hoses, and new thermostat. Only the waterpump was bad, and I consider the rest of that preventative maintenance since i already had everything apart. It probably needs a carb rebuild. There is a slow leak in the power steering reservoir and a sporadic oil leak. It will go several weeks and only leak a few drops and then leak a basketball sized amount overnight, then go a few weeks without leaking yet. Might be as easy as the oil pressure sending unit, I'm not sure. Comes with original owners manual, 1972 Cadillac shop manual (95% applies to 73 as well), and a near mint 1973 Cadillac sales brochure.

If you have any more questions let me know. I can be reached at DisposableHeroMU on AIM or retrad99 on yahoo. If you are patient, I will take pics of any area you want. It's cleaner now than in the pics, but it could still use some cleaning.

SpecialFX

BUMP

Someone buy this so I can add the supercharged Cabrio to my garage!

SpecialFX

not in the pics, but it how had fuzzy dice on the mirror, dice door lock buttons and dice valve stem caps :D If I keep it, I might to a zebra print interior just for fun to play the stereotype even further

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Where dah Bitches at pimp man? Dem Bicthes get dirty too,eh.

SpecialFX

Someone buy this! I'll have a 230+ HP Cabrio in the garage in a week or so and I need the Caddy gone!