GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Found these on my doorstep after my 16 hour day today...

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Got em into the garage, that's about all I could bother with after my day today... They look pretty sweet though, can't wait to put them on tomorrow.

Sorry for the fuzzy pics; it's humid as hell out tonight... Camera lense fogged up as soon as I walked outside, had to keep trying to clean it right before each pic :wink:

Attachments

• New Shoes.jpg
    New Shoes.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,358
  • New Shoes (1).jpg
    New Shoes (1).jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,361

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
:w00t:

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
:thumbsup:
17's? wide tires? :headbang:

Yeah baby :w00t:

I don't have a WALK yet so I didn't want to risk making it undriveable with 255s; 245 was the biggest i knew I could still squeeze without rubbing :wink:

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
nice, looking forward to some new pics. what do they weigh?

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
nice, looking forward to some new pics. what do they weigh?

Only 1 new pic so far; I'll put up more this weekend once I add my Adam's Rotors to the mix. Sorry for the pic quality, all I had available right now was my Cell.

The wheels weigh 22 Lbs; not sure on the tires but I know they are well over 8=10 Lbs lighter than the stock wheels with Conti DWS tires on them.

The handling difference is insane :thumbsup: :drool:

Those look nice.

Thanks man! I wasn't sure if I'd like them or not; but they are growing on me fast. Especially after feeling how they handle! :happyanim:

I hope they were in a box cuzzz if I saw those on your doorstep I woulda jacked them fine ass wheels

Thanks! I think...? :biggrin:

No box, just wrapped in cardboard front and back; though my neighborhood is pretty safe so I wasn't too worried :thumbsup:

Attachments

• New Shoes 3.jpg
    New Shoes 3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 949

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
why did you go with 17's?

Lighter; less inertial mass; quicker response to steering, braking, and throttle changes; more tire sidewall for better impact protection; easier to fit wider tires for better handling... Just to name a few :thumbsup: