Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Same dude^

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
While I do apoligize for being "unclear" perhaps you guys should have looked at the forum it was in first :biggrin:

That said; I can check into the possibility of a GTI addition to the group if there is interest enough :thumbsup:

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Yes, but you get an extra $15 toward LEDs as well at the 15+ group price.

Forge sets its "minimum" pricing level so noone can really go below that; but in this case it's also helping out a community member as well. Up to each individual which one they prefer, I just wanted to be sure the info was over here :thumbsup:

Penance, I'll check on the possibility of it for you :wink:

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT

Forge sets its "minimum" pricing level so noone can really go below that; but in this case it's also helping out a community member as well. Up to each individual which one they prefer, I just wanted to be sure the info was over here :thumbsup:

Na2eL

Ready to race!

ECS already out of stock :biggrin:

sorry Saab i didn't mean anything, just wanted to be sure which is better and clearly its this group buy :thumbsup: