FAIRFAX, VA Meetup - Every Wednesday

guilford32

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
every tuesday night some guys go to the leesburg buffalo wild wings fyi

TriZzz

Ready to race!
Unfortunately, I won't make it out this week as I'm heading down to FL tomorrow morning. I'll try to keep an eye out to see if it's happening this week...it'll all depend on the weather really.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Wish I would have known about this a few weeks ago before I came back to Savannah for school. Once I finish up in mid-March, I'll be back in Falls Church and would like to stop out and meet some people.

Then again, might have to wait until I get my 4x4 stance taken care of so I don't embarrass myself haha.

TriZzz

Ready to race!
Wish I would have known about this a few weeks ago before I came back to Savannah for school. Once I finish up in mid-March, I'll be back in Falls Church and would like to stop out and meet some people.

Then again, might have to wait until I get my 4x4 stance taken care of so I don't embarrass myself haha.

There's no need to worry about embarrassing yourself! The guys that come to this are always nice and glad to offer help and suggestions for whatever you'd like to do to your car. They've got some sick rides...mine is just getting started and I'm not much of a "car person"...but they're always helping me out.

I look forward to seeing you in March when it's hopefully warmer!

MobiusXX1

Hoon
Car(s)
MkVI GLI Autobahn 6M
I'll be east in April to visit family...and show up! Just make sure it's still going on then. Should be. Weather'll be nice by then.

MKVbigoh2.5

Car(s)
Rabbit
Hey if you guys still meet up I would really like to come out and meet some dub owners as alot of friends have Si's :( I got a mkv rabbit as of right now I only got a CAI, Igot class till 945 usually so I'll be out their late if you Gus are still their

TriZzz

Ready to race!
Hey if you guys still meet up I would really like to come out and meet some dub owners as alot of friends have Si's :( I got a mkv rabbit as of right now I only got a CAI, Igot class till 945 usually so I'll be out their late if you Gus are still their

Come on out! I usually don't stay that late since I've got to be up early for work...but others usually do. Hope to you out there!