GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S Billy Boat DP - Front Section & New Gasket

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
For sale is the front section of my Billy Boat 304SS DP, the midpipe is on a friend's Stage 3 car, so this is just the front section. This will fit an FSI or TSI car. It's a slotted flange and will fit either car and motor. I have a new, never used gasket that will ship with the section. You could build a custom 3" DP with this section, going catless, running a cat, or flanging out the pipe and running whatever you'd like. 3" pipe costs about $30 for 2 feet from ATP and bungs are pretty cheap and easy to have welded in.

I had the pipe welded to the mounting bracket as I didn't like the fit after install. It was done by a local exhaust shop and there are no issues regarding the welding. It looks bad on the outside, but the weld didn't burn through to the inside of the pipe, which was all I cared about.

SOLD

Doesn't look pretty, but it's functional

Inside welding.

New gasket.

Last edited:

plac

GTI Master
Thats the most important part of the downpipe for only $125 shipped?? Thats a little too cheap man.. you should up it to $200. The new gasket alone costs like $15.

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
5.94 from genuinevwaudiparts.com :biggrin: but yes, that is a super cheap price, too bad im not looking anymore..GLWS

plac

GTI Master
5.94 from genuinevwaudiparts.com :biggrin: but yes, that is a super cheap price, too bad im not looking anymore..GLWS

ah i meant when u walk into the dealer and pay tax. you order online you prob pay $5-$6 shipping anyway.

GTIWV

WV VW
I bought the same section from a guy abotu a year ago, and with the way the billy boat/APR DP is designed, the mid pipe is completly straight. all you have to do is buy a reducer or go to an exhaust shop with the DP section already on and have them make the mid pipe with a reducer (thats what i did, it was $30)

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
I bought the same section from a guy abotu a year ago, and with the way the billy boat/APR DP is designed, the mid pipe is completly straight. all you have to do is buy a reducer or go to an exhaust shop with the DP section already on and have them make the mid pipe with a reducer (thats what i did, it was $30)

Yeah, you could get the work done for pretty cheap depending on whether you plan to run catless, a 100, 200, or 300 cell cat. Mil.Spec makes 100 cell metallic race cat that can be had for about $150, Magnaflow makes a good 300 cell metallic cat for about $100. So it's really what you're looking to do.

GTIWV

WV VW
Yeah, you could get the work done for pretty cheap depending on whether you plan to run catless, a 100, 200, or 300 cell cat. Mil.Spec makes 100 cell metallic race cat that can be had for about $150, Magnaflow makes a good 300 cell metallic cat for about $100. So it's really what you're looking to do.

oh yea, definately. im just runnin catless.

Someone should definately pick this up.

stepx88

Go Kart Champion
willing to meet halfway? Is there a way to refix that weld lol

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
willing to meet halfway? Is there a way to refix that weld lol

Sure my parents live in Westchester so we could figure something out. haha, the weld doesn't look pretty, but it serves its function. I wasn't happy with the fit so this was the only real option. The inside is nearly perfect, a couple tiny little dots inside that i couldn't even really get on camera that could be shaved down pretty easy.

PM is you're seriously interested. :thumbsup:

bump for great seller.

Thanks man, appreciate the bump.