Vagcom In OC = Me
recently I've been getting that stupid code on my vagcom

p1093 Fuel measuring system bank 1 implausible signal
is what it says,

multiple dealership trips, got me:

replaced B cam
replaced cam follower
Fuel pump

still getting the code, the dealership "claims" that there is no code and nothing is wrong with the car, they're probably tired of dealing with me going back and forth so they are probably trying to shove me aside, oh well.

I've checked and logged the N75 valve for waste gate duty and it seems fine from what i know

the next suggestion was to change out the fuel filter, so i guess that will be the next thing in line for me to replace

anyone else know what can cause that code?
and please don't just toss me the Wiki-Rosstech link

i'm already done looking at that link and want someone who can give me a few good theories and suggestions?

this code has been causing my car to go back into safe mode randomly and forcing my boost to cut back to stock numbers while i'm driving , henceforth making my chip useless

if anyone else has anything to chime in let me know

thanks in advance :thumbsup:

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
When I had that code, it ended up being my front PCV. Are you having problems like your car is about to stall sometimes or actually does stall when coming to a stop or anything?

Took my dealer forever to figure it out, they checked the cam follower and everything and a guy from Mazda ended up coming back to see some of his friends, he use to work at the VW place, and everyone was talking about my car cuz no one could figure out why it would stall and the code and he was like change out the front PCV he has seen it a few times. Its worth a try to see if not working properly, do the blow test and see.

judunty84

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 3 Door GTI
there was TSB to have the low pressure fuel sensor replaced. do you know if you had this performed?

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
If they did the replacements as he said in the original post then yes the tsb was preformed, and that low pressure if i rmr correctly was a required TSB thus would of come up once the vin was put into ELSA web when they did the warranty work as a required work if it was withing the vin range and was needed per the TSB.

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
my vin wasn't part of the tsb for the low pressure sensor, but i did have the tsb for the pvc assembly, had that replaced and went over to bsh catch can, switching back over to stock pcv didn't help the issue, i'm going to replace the fuel filter tommorrow, along with 30k service to see if that might help, i'll keep you guys posted thanks!

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
bump, still no fix, issue keeps cumming back

Cadbury

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV
I've had the same code since I had my car scanned last August. My dealership did the cam TSB because of the code.

I hope that its just the sensor on the HPFP. My VIN isn't in the range that requires the sensor to be replaced, but its not too expensive so I might as well try to swap it.

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
I've had the same code since I had my car scanned last August. My dealership did the cam TSB because of the code.

I hope that its just the sensor on the HPFP. My VIN isn't in the range that requires the sensor to be replaced, but its not too expensive so I might as well try to swap it.

sensor... as in the low side fuel sensor tsb?

i didn't qualify under that one for my vin either

Cadbury

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV
ETKA refers to the sensor I'm talking about as the thrust sensor. The one on the left side of the HPFP.

Its probably under $100 its worth a shot.

I'm still getting fuel cuts with an AWE HPFP, I wonder if it will fix that as well.

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
can you link me to a picture of that sensor?
and part# if possible i might want take this trail and see where it goes

Cadbury

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Thrust sensor: 06E 906 051 K

Mysterikum

I have the same Issue, but had already changed too much :D.

Low Pressure Sensor, High Pressure Sensor, Injectors, O2 Sensors, a new HPFP(APR), new Fuel Filter, new DV.

My Mods are: 2.0 Tfsi BHZ, with S3 Intercooler, Milltek DP, APR HPFP.

Can this be a blown pcv ?

In driving i feel no fuel cut´s, only a bad boost at 5000-6000 U/min.

Edit:
Low Pressure seems ok on VAG-Com, High Pressure also.
Only Lampda is multi + 20% LTFT and Injector on Timing is around ~11-12ms at Full Boost.