GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS stage 5 brake install instructions

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
i was hoping someone out there has the original PDFs or a printout of the install instructions ECS tuning used to have on their website before they changed it. i already asked them and was told that the instructions got blown away when they updated the site... :help:

mkvdubber

Ready to race!
Car(s)
335xi
I don't see how the instructions from this particular bbk would be diffrent from the instuctions of other bbk's. Stoptech has lots of diy info on their website. Go and check it out.

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
unless i'm missing something, stoptech shows no install instructions for an mk5 gti or an audi a3. they do show one for an mk4, but that installation is not the same.

R Durty 2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK V R32
no instructions but they should look like this. Although the vaines may be going in the wrong direction...:iono:

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
thanks... specifically want to see how it bolts up. there is a lot nuts, bolts, sleeves and washers involved and i want to see how it was done. i saw someone else's DIY install using cayenne calipers from a wrecker and it was scary what he had done (unsafe).

VW_MKV

hater
Car(s)
GTI
thanks... specifically want to see how it bolts up. there is a lot nuts, bolts, sleeves and washers involved and i want to see how it was done. i saw someone else's DIY install using cayenne calipers from a wrecker and it was scary what he had done (unsafe).

i can help u install...

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
nope but i am subscribed to that one... chris won't answer back.

the one i saw someone had someone using a die grinder to change the offsets... let's just say that nothing was straight and none of the bolts he used were of the same length or grade.