GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eclipse AVN 5435 for sale

evileli

Passed Driver's Ed
Eclipse AVN 5435 for sale ***SOLD TO JOHNNY IN CANADA***

One the nicest Navis. in market. I'm selling this unit for $775 shipped in the US. Soo many nice features to this head unit. Please don't email me. I don't use that email account anymore. IM or call 949 784-9017 dont be shy to call if you need to speak with me. It's ok to call before 2am Pacific time. OOOOHHHHHHH I just found the remote control for the eclipse.

Eclipse's powerful, accurate navigation system allows you to enter your destination in just a few moments using the straightfoward menus. Read more
Details:
» DVD/CD navigation receiver with built-in amplifier (15 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels, CEA-2006 compliant)
» fits double-sized (4" tall) dash openings
» motorized 6.5" LCD video screen with adjustable display angle and touchscreen controls
» day and night display modes
» three selectable background images
» plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, and MP3 discs
» GPS navigation (includes GPS antenna and map DVD-ROM)
» millions of points of interest (hotels, restaurants, gas stations, etc.)
» easy access to emergency information
» customizable route preferences
» separate CD and DVD slots
» five soundfields: cathedral, club, concert, live, theater
» 9-band parametric EQ
» 5 preset EQ curves
» SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add SIRIUS for under $100, plus subscription)
» HD Radio-ready (Eclipse HD Radio tuner required)
» CD changer control
» audio/video input
» rear-view camera input
» audio/video output
» 5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
» AM/FM tuner
» CD signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
» FM sensitivity: 12 dBf

Last edited:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
why do you have to spend $100.00 to add Sirius, it looks like you already have the reciever??? Wouldn't the new owner just have to register the reciever to activate the service. I'm interested in buying this...

evileli

Passed Driver's Ed
why do you have to spend $100.00 to add Sirius, it looks like you already have the reciever??? Wouldn't the new owner just have to register the reciever to activate the service. I'm interested in buying this...

Every unit requires a satalite reciever. Even our MKV have a seperate receiver from our stereo. And yes you just have to activate what plan you want (monthly or yearly or 499 lifetime).