GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG service in the Bay Area

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Hey guys! if you're looking for a DSG service in the bay area that is affordable, set an appointment with VW of Hayward, Ca. why? because it only cost me $300, that's parts and labor. i think it's less than the DSG service kit from ecs if u get the tool.

I wanted to call other Dealerships to do price match but I was thinking that other dealers might instigate with VW Hayward price. Oh and believed me i called alot of the dealership in the bay area for dsg service and the price range i got is in $600-700.

So if u need a dsg service give VW of Hayward a call or if ur just looking for an affordable and great service. the service advisor, Dan is pretty cool guy and do absolutely what u requested to be check in the car. i also got my 45k service, i know it's just an oil change but i have no garage and been raining alot. Anyways, overall i paid $345 tax included for a DSG service and an oil change.

He15man

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Tornado Red GTI
Hey guys! if you're looking for a DSG service in the bay area that is affordable, set an appointment with VW of Hayward, Ca. why? because it only cost me $300, that's parts and labor. i think it's less than the DSG service kit from ecs if u get the tool.

I wanted to call other Dealerships to do price match but I was thinking that other dealers might instigate with VW Hayward price. Oh and believed me i called alot of the dealership in the bay area for dsg service and the price range i got is in $600-700.

So if u need a dsg service give VW of Hayward a call or if ur just looking for an affordable and great service. the service advisor, Dan is pretty cool guy and do absolutely what u requested to be check in the car. i also got my 45k service, i know it's just an oil change but i have no garage and been raining alot. Anyways, overall i paid $345 tax included for a DSG service and an oil change.

Thanks for the input man, my Roseville dealership quoted me $420 OTD, so i would probably stick with them because $80 would about equal the cost of gas for me since i live east of Sacramento.

Thanks for the heads up though.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Thanks for the input man, my Roseville dealership quoted me $420 OTD, so i would probably stick with them because $80 would about equal the cost of gas for me since i live east of Sacramento.

Thanks for the heads up though.

no prob. i'm coming from manteca but yeah commute is kind of far and 209 is not even part of the bay area lol. i just so happen to visit my parents and did the service at the same time :cool:.

$420 isn't really that bad. i'd take it too if i live there. if it's $600-700 i'll be:mad0259:

He15man

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Tornado Red GTI
no prob. i'm coming from manteca but yeah commute is kind of far and 209 is not even part of the bay area lol. i just so happen to visit my parents and did the service at the same time :cool:.

$420 isn't really that bad. i'd take it too if i live there. if it's $600-700 i'll be:mad0259:

They quoted me $700 for 40k service, so that is way too much for a DSG change.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
They quoted me $700 for 40k service, so that is way too much for a DSG change.

damn! $700 for 40k, shop around. i got my 40k for 500 @ Dublin VW. thats when they had a discount offers or u can DIY

i waited till i have extra cash to do the dsg serviced. my mileage was 47K when i got my dsg service performed. if u can save $200 go for it.

i'll call vw of hayward how much there 40 k is.