GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

does the PCV failed?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
That is a bit difficult to understand ↑ , but better now?

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
That is a bit difficult to understand ↑ , but better now?

sorry i mean the after i swap the new PCV.

more vacuum inside..., the oil cap is much harder to pull out compare to when old pcv is insralled.

don't know if it is good to be like this?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
It's a new PCV, right? There should be suction. Have you tested the one removed yet?

Fred930

Scirocco MK II Track Car
Latest PCV Valve Part Number?

It's probably somewhere on the list, but didn't find it with a quick search.

Does anyone know positively what the latest OEM Part Number is for a 2009 TSI (CBFA) PCV valve? There have been a number of revisions, and last time I tried to order one (Spring 2017), the parts supplier gave me an older rev.

Mine is pretty old, so thought replacing it would be a good idea. Just want to get the latest one.

Thanks ....

JJ_Lepine

Ok here’s one for you guys. So first off, new here, hellos how you doing. The problem I’m experiencing with my car is I’ve got a CEL on and it reads p0300-random
Misfire, p-0303-cylinder 3 misfire, p-0302-cylinder 2 misfire, and p-0299 turbo underboost. I just replaced my coils with the r8 coils, just replaced my spark plugs with ngk1675 and just replaced my pcv. When I got my pcv it wasn’t in a bag when I received it from the dealer. It was just the plate. No gasket nothing. So back before I got this CEL everything ran fine. The CEL comes on when I hit the pedal to the metal and floor it then my light domes on. Could this be bad pcv? Bad diverter valve? Please help fellas I’m at a loss here. Also talked to the place I got my coils from and they do send out new coils just Incase they were bad so that’s a plus. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
It's probably somewhere on the list, but didn't find it with a quick search.

Does anyone know positively what the latest OEM Part Number is for a 2009 TSI (CBFA) PCV valve? There have been a number of revisions, and last time I tried to order one (Spring 2017), the parts supplier gave me an older rev.

Mine is pretty old, so thought replacing it would be a good idea. Just want to get the latest one.

Thanks ....
Current listing coming up when searched is; 06H103495AK
Should give a call to VW locally, give them your VIN and see.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI