GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did you get your FAST???

gstylez

Super Hero in Disguise
I just bought my GTI beginning of March...The salesman said that each dealership only got 1 fast...and go figure...the GM was the only person to get the fast...I want my fast %^&*!@#. How do you get one without buying one off of ebay???:iono:

Sorry...I guess I should have kept this on the original thread. I found out afterwards...

Last edited:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I was told it would be at least 12 weeks and that VW is responsible for sending them out to you. Others have contacted them and they have said that everyone will get one eventually but that they couldn't give a specific date. They weren't made in large of a sum yet or something. View the other thread on this. Others have been waiting at least a month to 6 weeks longer then you.

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
Havent got mine yet , but he speaks to me using ESP. He keeps telling me to turn off the ESP and burn rubber!!! I turned it off once and lit up the tires, he appeared in my rearview mirror but when i looked in the back seat he was gone!!! Tricky little sucker!!

Fast Eddie GTI

Autocross Newbie
If they decide to send these things out...they will be soooooo played by then no one will want them.

It'll be like going to a trade show and picking up all the little giveaways...you'll play with them for like 5 minutes then they'll end up in the bottom of a desk drawer never to be seen again.

Cjeckert

Drag Racing Champion
if i get one first them im going to do is drill the eyes out and put multicolored leds into it that light up when you rev up the engine and hit redline

SollyD

Go Kart Newbie
my dealer told me I would get it if I was one of the 1st 500 to buy the gti which I doubt I am by now. Does anyone know the real anwser to if we are all getting these things or not.

It was never mentioned to me when I purchased my GTI, but when I went back in a few days later I asked about it and they said it would come in the mail. Also, I bought the car the night they had put up the posters advertising the car in the show room. I was the last customer of the day and they started putting th posters up. They didn't even have the DVD until the day I went back, then that's when I got the DVD.

SollyD

Go Kart Newbie
TeknoGroover said:
It was never mentioned to me when I purchased my GTI, but when I went back in a few days later I asked about it and they said it would come in the mail. Also, I bought the car the night they had put up the posters advertising the car in the show room. I was the last customer of the day and they started putting th posters up. They didn't even have the DVD until the day I went back, then that's when I got the DVD.

what dvd are you referring to?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The DVD they have instead of a brochure...it's kinda funny to watch.

TheGr8Scuda

Go Kart Newbie
I called up the VW owners club yesterday (800-drive-vw) and joined. It was FREE :biggrin: and they got all my information with just my name. The membership is for like 4 years and they told me I'll be getting a bunch of stuff in the mail....including....wait fot it.............wait for it.........MY FAST totem. The guy said that they are sending them out in bulk when they get them in. So I suggest if you haven't signed up already that you should, so you all can get your FAST too. :headbang:

MKV6SPD

Oval Champion
SWEET just called.Cant want for the fast.I will put it in my car and somehow wire an alarm to it so it doesnt get stolen out of the car hehe.

bilbos

On the Kop
TheGr8Scuda said:
I called up the VW owners club yesterday (800-drive-vw) and joined. It was FREE :biggrin: and they got all my information with just my name. The membership is for like 4 years and they told me I'll be getting a bunch of stuff in the mail....including....wait fot it.............wait for it.........MY FAST totem. The guy said that they are sending them out in bulk when they get them in. So I suggest if you haven't signed up already that you should, so you all can get your FAST too. :headbang:

Have they got a website that you can visit?