GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

depo/helix/fk angel eye headlights

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
i just bought a set and when i finished connecting it, the driver side angel eyes werent working, so i checked all the connections but everything was fine. there is a bulb out warning on my dash also

any ideas?

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Maybe the bulbs are out? :lol:

on both the low beam and high beam rings....i dont think its possible for all of em to go out

quincy07

Now thats good side boob.
Car(s)
09 GLI
the easiest way to check if the bulbs are bad is pull out the ones from the side that does work and put them in the side that doesnt. if they work then its your bulbs. if not double and triple check connections and fuses and all that good stuff. check for power at the connector for the bulb, thats prolly the easiest way, also check continuity to ground. you can check for power with just a simple test light but the best way to check both power and ground is using a digital multimeter/volt-ohm meter, same thing just different names for it. hope this helps.

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
switching the headlights is a real good idea, ill deff check that out and the other steps u recommended. thanks for the help bro

quincy07

Now thats good side boob.
Car(s)
09 GLI
switching the headlights is a real good idea, ill deff check that out and the other steps u recommended. thanks for the help bro

for sure man. let me know if i can help ya out any more. i like to think i have a pretty good understanding of electrical. im a tech for chevy so i deal with it alot haha.