GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver area dealers?

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI - MoonMan
So, I wrecked my car in California and might be getting a new one.

Thread about said wreck HERE!

What dealers should I deal with in the Denver area? I'll go as far as Fort Collins or Colorado Springs if necessary. I'd rather give my business to someone who has done others right in the past.

Cheers-

91Z28

Ready to race!
There are a lot of reputable dealers here in Denver, i however have no experience with them in making a purchase per say, rather thier sales folks demeanor. I can tell you that there are a few UG GTi's here lately, i have driven quite a few of them from a few dealerships, but since im really looking for CW, i have not purchased, if you see a car your interested in id be happy to give you the skinny if ive driven it...

oharagbr19

Without going into detail to far I would seriously recommend purchasing a new GTI or a used GTI with a CPO. Too many previously modified cars getting back into dealers hands with problems, I've had a few friends forking out good money just to get there cars back up to scratch, back up to where they should be! At least with a CPO you may get some peace of mind. Word of warning though, stay away from Penkhaus in Colorado springs....

Datalore

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I just bought my CPO 2007 GTI from Larry H. Miller VW here in Denver, lakewood area. They treat you like you should be treated, and you can talk them down a lot as they are a volume dealer.

They also are VERY great about providing a rental or loaner car while your car is in for warranty work.

GTIrish

Car(s)
2009 VW GTI 4d UGM
Tynans is great - talk to the Internet sales guys. Haven't heard much about Emich, but i know Tynans is good and they have a service guy who does some mods and tuning.