GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dan GSR is a ricer

bmpgti06

Ready to race!
:lol:

As stated, the reason he can run that low with 255's is because of his camber. Look at the side pictures; you can see the top of his tires are pointing inwards and thus not rubbing. The only solution to that is to get camber plates.

If you want to do it on the cheap, either take the spacers off (but I know how that goes because then they're not flush) or raise it up 1/2" or however much you need (I'm assuming your on coilovers). The more expensive way without getting camber plates would be to pull the fenders. Hell, you could get a 215/40 tire too and see if that helps.

Let's see a picture.

And FWIW, Dan does not run that low all the time. In fact I'm willing to bet he raised it after driving on it for a few miles after this photoshoot.

thank u and im on vogtland 55mm drop with 225 tires with 20mm spacers in the rear and 10.5 in the front and i rubb like crazy in the rear.

now...i traded the huffs for 18 asa gt1s and those have 225s as well. im going to put the 10.5 spacers in the rear with those once i get new bolts and x my fingers i dont rubb. thanks for the clarification!

bmpgti06

Ready to race!
bmpgti06 with a 20mm spacer you will have an effective offset of 30, which is not going to work

im going to run the 10.5 spacer in the rear with my asa gt1's...question...

you know the hub rings that come with aftermarket wheels? like i noticed with my asa gt1 wheels theres this circle on the hub now...how do i put the spacer over it?

bmpgti06

Ready to race!
but hubcentric spacers
or dont run a hubcentric ring

or the funny answer

you don't

my spacers are ecs hubcentric...maybe i didnt try to fit them right? is there a pic somewhere i can see how u put them on?

bmpgti06

Ready to race!
if its a 10mm spacer, there is no way its hubcentric
post a picture

im sorry, 10.5

thats why u prolly thought it wasnt hubcentric. there the ecs ones. i would only get hubcentric other wise they wouldnt work.