GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CW with Black LED Tail Lights

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
Broke one of my normal lights and it was only twice the cost to get these lights vs just 1 left inside tail light. LOL

Makes the black trim of the GT really pop out and not look like it needs colour coding.

Very bright LED's and they come on super fast when u touch brake which is handy for safety... my primary concern.

Last edited:

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
OP, those look cheap and ugly man... Not feeling them sorry.

^^ Yup, this..
]

Those Hella tails are ugly as hell without the tint, but they look pretty badass blacked out like that. Blacked out tails look great on a UG, not sure how they would look on a CW though...

slanky

Ready to race!
holy-fucking rice-lights.

but hey, they were cheep.

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
To be fair, you can't judge them from the pics properly.. when the car is on the lights are always red and so you don't see any chrome. They don't loook rice once car is turned on so to speak.

Also I have removed the red light cover from inside the left inner light so the car is totally symmetrical right to left. EG left side now looks like right side = Clear.

Also these lights look way less rice than the oem LED's in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wgFu5-V9ao

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
The red rings on thing inner tails ruin it for me, the euro fog (which you fixed), and the amber bulbs in the outers all ruin it for me. If you could get them all clear'd out and then smoke them they might look better :thumbsup:

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
I was seriously considering the black version of the LED's I got but wasn't game enough...am thinking about tinting them though.
View attachment 51933

I think your lights look good too but the black definitely makes a CW look lower.

Red obviously looks more OEM.