GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm manual, so I don't get moving fast enough for impatient automatics.
n00b
I hate it when people are impatient in my manual.
n00b
Gearing is short, so I have to shift 4 times to get up to 35/40mph without ripping through rev range.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Mk7/8 gearing is stupid tall. 2nd gear should top out at 62 mph. Car would be so much more fun.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I hate it when people are impatient in my manual. I absolutely loathe people that ride my bumper when I'm trying to get going at a red light. Gearing is short, so I have to shift 4 times to get up to 35/40mph without ripping through rev range.

Listen, man. What's the point in purchasing 6800 RPMs if you aren't gonna use all of them? Let that rev limiter SING baby

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
I'm happy to ring it out when I'm trying to move, but let me just shift in peace between 2-3 thousand rpm.
Esp with my new tune's bitch ass rev hang.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Anyone catch the champions league games? Devastated that city lost on pens...

Not so CSB: GF wanted to go down to the debut trivia night at the bar/brewery/restaurant down the street. "Why don't we just go now?" she asks. Perfect timing, MCI-BAY is about to go to pens. Get inside the taproom and all 6 televisions have beisbol on. So I axe the bartender if they have Paramount Plus. Cue the mad scramble to try and figure out if the fancy new TVs in the fancy new restaurant have P+. Of course they don't. Nobody ever asks to watch soccer in the USA, especially not the UCL!

How tf do you open a new bar with a buttload of TVs and a "we want to be a place where you to come to have beers and food and watch the game" marketing angle, and NOT make sure you've got all the sports channels you might possibly need in order to catch the biggest most popular sporting events/leagues/tourneys????????

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Not so CSB: GF wanted to go down to the debut trivia night at the bar/brewery/restaurant down the street. "Why don't we just go now?" she asks. Perfect timing, MCI-BAY is about to go to pens. Get inside the taproom and all 6 televisions have beisbol on. So I axe the bartender if they have Paramount Plus. Cue the mad scramble to try and figure out if the fancy new TVs in the fancy new restaurant have P+. Of course they don't. Nobody ever asks to watch soccer in the USA, especially not the UCL!

How tf do you open a new bar with a buttload of TVs and a "we want to be a place where you to come to have beers and food and watch the game" marketing angle, and NOT make sure you've got all the sports channels you might possibly need in order to catch the biggest most popular sporting events/leagues/tourneys????????
bc by and large no one in america give a shit about soccer or racing.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

I went to some sports bar when the wife was out of town a few weeks back hoping to watch a race and have a beer, there's only 4-5 people in there and they weren't paying any attention to the tvs. I asked them to put the race on and the dumb lady looked at me like I was crazy, she told me well this is a sports bar so no we can't put that on. Gave her the biggest stank face I could muster up and walked out. Went to buffalo wild wings instead and they put it on the big screen for me

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI

MCI - RM
Going to pens is so shitty honestly.

I went to some sports bar when the wife was out of town a few weeks back hoping to watch a race and have a beer, there's only 4-5 people in there and they weren't paying any attention to the tvs. I asked them to put the race on and the dumb lady looked at me like I was crazy, she told me well this is a sports bar so no we can't put that on. Gave her the biggest stank face I could muster up and walked out. Went to buffalo wild wings instead and they put it on the big screen for me
Based... Haven't had a bad experience at bdubs yet in my life.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
bdubs for the win(gs)

Oh believe me, I edge my motor to 7000 during pulls... I just don't feel like going crazy at every stop light. Not in a hurry.
#1, ex-cuse-me? #2, also clearly not an NA 2.0 :LOL: my 8v needed spun to 7200rpm just to get on the highway. RIP, what a slow & fun car