GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Tiguans have no issue getting all 170 hp to the ground on stock mounts and shitty tires
Speak for your self, I spin the 255s 19s everything I take off. I hate the pedal feel in it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
i've appreciated the 'driving experience' mods a ton but i think in every car i get, if there is an easy way to make more power, i will do that before driving experience mods
I know it's hard for people to wrap their heads around, but good tires make you accelerate faster, stop shorter and corner faster all at the same time with just a single mod.

It's a true story.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Me specifically: I was talking about chatter getting into 1st, not traction issues. The interwebz suggest that new mounts can help reduce said chatter.

Everyone else is talking about traction. We're talking about traction! We're talking about traction... We ain't talking about the DSG! We're talking about traction, man! When you come to the meetup, and you see me launch... You see me launch, don't you?
When you say chatter do you mean flywheel chatter? Do you have a single mass flywheel?

Because let me tell you from experience, mounts do NOT make flywheel chatter more subtle, they do exactly the opposite.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I know it's hard for people to wrap their heads around, but good tires make you accelerate faster, stop shorter and corner faster all at the same time with just a single mod.

It's a true story.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Can I play you in chess? (Do you know how to play online?)
Even backgammon <3
yes....I can play chess but prob only fair. A move (two?) per day game would fit in with my schedule. bgam is simpler and it's less obvious I'm an idiot but not sure long time games are fun.

let me know a site and we can do this (PM conversation?)

also I'm sure I can figure out online

Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
When you say chatter do you mean flywheel chatter? Do you have a single mass flywheel?

Because let me tell you from experience, mounts do NOT make flywheel chatter more subtle, they do exactly the opposite.

I would guess that's what it is, yes. I think the DSG plays around with engagement with low throttle % at crawl speeds - hence why it doesn't happen at faster speeds or higher throttle %. Think it's a DMF though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1713883169593.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's wild to me that people add power before losing weight. What good is it if your fat ass is dragging the car down?

I feel attacked.