GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Woodski Is A Debbie Downer And Doesn't Like Fun

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Meh rs3. Not a drivers car at all. They sound good, that's about where the enjoyment ends
More of a dogs car.
1715352119953.png

I got drool on my buckets.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Don't forget the marinara.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
also pricetag and overall size/girth aside, it sounds like Hyundai of all companies is doing neat stuff with the Ioniq 5 N, at least if Throttle House is to be believed. Definitely a heavy car, but at least they're working on doing some neat stuff.

I'm gonna be pissed if/when Hyundai of all companies is the company making fun shit in a sea of hot garbage

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
That was an interesting TH video on the Ioniq 5. Definitely feel better about that then what other EV’s are doing.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
they (rpf1s) look really bad on pretty much everything
you jay arcade and stir are climbing to #1 on my shitlist quiiiick

anyone else say they hate rpf1s?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
we can't all afford an RS3 and both kidneys

though come to think of it, you can live with just one right?
can i actually sell a kidney? i mean shiid

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Well that and all the nannies make it boring
yes, the nannies! maybe even more important a discussion than the transmission. too much garbage, not enough excitement about the possibility of dying

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
There's a bike I've been looking at for a bit and it showed up yesterday. I got a couple minor problems that I've already ordered replacement parts for. The seat is fucking awful. The angle is terrible and can't be adjusted. It doesn't seem like it's the seat that's supposed to come with the bike. I got a new seat and a new post on the way. There's also no kickstand so I ordered one of those.

The new seat post is at least 2.75" longer, so I'm hoping that combined with the seat itself being taller gives me the extra height I want too. As it is now it makes the bike feel a little too small for me. I've been borrowing a mountain bike that's a fair bit larger, so it'll take a bit to adjust to this smaller bike. Other than that it's all good. The seat might look a little funky, but I want to be comfortable. Once I get the new seat I'll add my walky dog thing to it. The bike is more for the dog than myself. We do a 2 mile run that takes us 16-20 minutes every day.

All the lettering is just stickers, so I was considering pulling all of them off and adding my own stickers to it. Maybe replace Haro with Audi, and Downtown with Quattro. Maybe do something dog themed, idk. Whatever I do I'll be using close to turbo blue vinyl. I'll probably get some seasuckers eventually. I'd like to have the bike matching the car and have the bike on top of the car for the 1-2 car shows I go to a year.

1715363051287.png