GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I taught my daughter what a bro dozer was the other day. She asked why the truck wheels were like that and said it looked silly. I said yeah that’s a bro dozer and we zoomed by it in the GTI.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
i am a big fan of trophy trucks / trophy style - id own a full sized raptor if it wasnt such an idiotically large vehicle. that ranger raptor is kinda cool but 1. i dont love ford QA/engineering and 2. i dont love that it is still massive and 3. its still really expensive

i have long travel custom fox suspension on my dumb runner which makes me love it more, but i dont love it still as a vehicle. but i do love the suspension on it haha.
Based...
Trophy truck style and overlanding style (but you actually have to go offroad... not just a street car) takes the cake from the rest...
I still like street style though, and I think that the lightning from FnF is iconic...
Lifted with big wheels and small profile tires is the dumbest thing on this earth... Especially the poke fitment and wheel lights... that's some riceburner shit (lol dont get mad for throwing u under bus :ROFLMAO: )

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
It just looks like shit.
No real blue collar worker that would need a truck is ever gonna buy that.
It's gonna be for the rich neighborhoods of SFbay to doomsday prep against the druggies
^satire... it looks like shit tho... apparently it drives nice (according to engineering explained, he talks about the steer by wire and dynamic steering ratio)

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I have a lot of love for offroad/overland builds that are actually used offroad, but these days I feel like most of em are just guys cosplaying their Tier 1 Operator fantasies in a mall crawler.

Sometimes I do wish pricing wasn't so abysmal because I wouldn't mind having a "beater" 4wd truck or suv with some offroad goodies for ski and mud season and Home Depot runs.

and re: brodozers - there are a couple of general contractor/construction type companies in the area that drive around in poke-fitment brodozers with lopro tires. Leaves me with the ?????? meme face every time.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
and re: brodozers - there are a couple of general contractor/construction type companies in the area that drive around in poke-fitment brodozers with lopro tires. Leaves me with the ?????? meme face every time.
There are a lot of them in my area, and as you said, a lot appear to be corporate vehicles for small companies. They're usually accompanied by loud exhausts and they tend to floor it from stop lights. They're fun to gap in my stock-ass GTI haha.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
There are a lot of them in my area, and as you said, a lot appear to be corporate vehicles for small companies. They're usually accompanied by loud exhausts and they tend to floor it from stop lights. They're fun to gap in my stock-ass GTI haha.

If I was getting quotes on a project and a contractor showed up in one, I'd have a reeeeeally hard time taking them seriously. You're bringing that thing to a jobsite?

My friends mudder. This thing is ghetto rigged to the max lol

Amazing. Just needs full Jurassic Park livery and a snorkel

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
If I was getting quotes on a project and a contractor showed up in one, I'd have a reeeeeally hard time taking them seriously. You're bringing that thing to a jobsite?
That, and is that really a great way to spend company money? I guess they need to find something to help write off taxes at the end of the year haha.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R