GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Converting to the da.:Rkside

Captain Slow

Banned
My plan was to keep my 2006 GTI until 2016 when the MkVII R (hopefully) debuts. But then I stumbled across a VWoA built big turbo MkV R32, and I couldn't resist! The fact that the OEM built it, maintained it, I put it on the lift at my dealership and that its number 2 of 5,000 sealed the deal.

I've sold my GTI and am registering the R32T tomorrow morning. I am going to daily it, so if you see it around NOVA flip me the Vs. Look for the plate "2SLH5K".

AWD dyno is happening ASAP, will post results later

this would scare the shit out of me... knowing that some guys at a dealership who didn't own the car had access to the keys... yeah... i guess if it comes with few more years of warranty then screw it. otherwise would have turned around and walked out.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
I love the thunderbunny bumper in blue. Take care of the car. Looks great.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
this would scare the shit out of me... knowing that some guys at a dealership who didn't own the car had access to the keys... yeah... i guess if it comes with few more years of warranty then screw it. otherwise would have turned around and walked out.

Good point, you know which car is the fastest?? the company car..... but lets hope this car was not pushed too hard, maintenance done correctly, you have warranty though.

BeveStrown

RIP Chewie, Bye GTHigh
I love the thunderbunny bumper in blue. Take care of the car. Looks great.

Thanks!

awesome car man.

Wheels are horrendous though.

Did you sell the karthoums?

Different strokes for different folks. I love the Budapest wheels, also much more rare than the Karthoums. Swapped them on to my GTI when I sold it

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Not to be a dick, but does the dealer records indicate it was a leased car? Either you are the third owner, or the guy that was selling it before worked for VW. If you are the second owner, and the guy that had it before you was not a VW employee then he leased it and modded it, which would explain why he bought out the lease and sold it himself instead of turning the car in. Still a nice car.

late to the party on this but glad to see that Rico finally sold this car.

For those who have questions I can shed some light on this hopefully as my buddy that owned it prior to bevestrown owned the car.

It started out as a prototype that VWOA in auburn, michigan built and was used as a test mule for about a year or two.

my buddy Rico who previously owned the car started working for VWOA headquarters here in herndon and he bought the car from VWOA and registered it and drove it, alot of you may have seen it at eastcoast shows like Waterfest and H20I at the VWOA tents.

He's had it up for sale for a while and now I guess bevestrown is the new owner of it, making it owner #3?