GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chrome trim?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
would you part with your BMP caps or no?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
just LMK, ive been waiting for someone to do this with a BMP so i can buy them. thanks.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I think I am liking the trim better than the mirrors, IMO

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
your in NY so there must be some custom car shops there. im pretty sure itll have to be a custom job cause i havent seen or heard anything about chrome window trim yet.

It would look sexy though for sure.

michaelmark5

MOREFIRE!
Car(s)
MKV's
I'm having the shop that painted my Oettinger kit work on it for me.The problem is they're in Maryland so I 've gotta wait till the snow stops.
JTs collision does awesome work.

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
i would like some chrome trim too. i already got the chrome mirrors w/ blue glass on my RS and it ooks dope. i wanna get the chrome trim piece for the bottom of the hatch as well(sold thru oemplus as for the jetta) i saw some pics of it on ebay.de and i like it.

you may be able to get the jetta chrome trim to fit the front doors since the a pillar/mirror is the same but where it meets the b pillar may need some modifications and the rears will probably need to be all custom.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Well rochester is in the State of NY...not the City...so good shops around there, i dont even know man, i wasnt big into the scene while i lived up there...hopefully you can figure it out...i'll be lookin for a ride in the whip and maybe go to a meet next time i make it back to canandaigua...prolly this summer